Breadman-plus

Tario@mcn.net
Sun, 10 Nov 1996 19:37:16 -0600
v096.n056.5
There have been a lot of complaints about the Breadman bread machine. I
have one, it has been perfect in every way, I've never had a failure. If
you don't like crusty breads, buy a 2-foot loaf of pillow bread at your
grocery for only 99 cents!

I DO have a suggestion to make. Those with years of baking experience will
say: "Oh I know it says to do this and do that, but I like my way better!"
That is a recipe for failure. For once...just once...use a boxed bread mix
for machines and follow the directions for using the Breadman exactly. NO
departures. I'll bet you come up with a wholly delightful loaf! Except, of
course, it will have a crust like real bread should.

Bob Hosley