Re: Old-fashioned, "Manual" bread-making

"Floyd (Eddie) Whetzel, Jr." <floyd@whetzel.com>
Sun, 01 Dec 1996 00:53:11 -0500
v096.n062.5
On Sun, 24 Nov 1996 11:26:16 -0500 (EST), bc151@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Ken
Fisler) wrote:

>However, after hearing some friends talk about
>them, I have to admit that I am considering getting one.  At the
>moment, there's too many other things I would sooner do with the
>money they cost.

Last Christmas, my family purchased a Black and Decker bread machine for me.
It has been absolutely wonderful!  The loaves are crusty on the outside and
just as tender and flavorful on the inside <munching on a freshly baked
piece right now>.  The surprising thing is that the machine only cost about
$100.  It has several settings for breads and bread fillings, and dark and
light crust settings.  It also has a timer so that I can bake bread
overnight and wake up to the most wonderful smelling house in the morning
<smile>!  I've used it two or three times every week since getting it--I
just set it and forget it, and go around doing other things until it's
finished.  Highly recommended.

    Floyd "Eddie" Whetzel, Jr. <> mailto:floyd@whetzel.com
             The Whetzel Group <> http://www.whetzel.com
Integrated Management Services <> Microsoft Certified Professional
  Netsurfer Digest --> http://www.whetzel.com/www/netsurfer.html