Holiday Baking

Krugman Household <krugman1@wwnet.com>
Tue, 3 Dec 96 19:41 EST
v096.n064.6
Happy Holidays everyone! I can hear those Breadmakers humming!!!
  Could you share you favorite holiday bread recipes with us Please?
 I see lots of ads for pretty breads.... do they really look like that when
you bake them?
 What are some of your tricks to make them "pretty" for gift giving?
 I am making a list of gift baskets containing some breads & spreads and
want to make sure that I havve
 a great selection so that I don't have to repeat. (They all go to my church
so they will compare notes!)
  Also, can I make any of  these breads and freeze them? Will they turn out
just as good?
 Love this list....

 Karen (giving the Zoji a workout!)
 Krugman Ansley Genealogy Forum - A collection of Genealogy Links
Check out the surnames for Virginia/Ohio/Kentucky/Tennessee/Georgia
                        (many other states also)
                   http://www.wwnet.com:80/~krugman1/
                   http://www.wwnet.com:80/~krugman1/fgc/
                   http://www.wwnet.com/~krugman1/fgc/query.html