Zojirushi Bread Machine

ComMom1@aol.com
Sat, 14 Dec 1996 11:52:05 -0500
v096.n067.9
To all the experienced Zoji owners;
     I just got the BBCC-S15A  Home bakery  bread machine.  I would
appreciate any hints or suggestions you may have.  I have used the Hitachi HB
B201 for several years and love it.  I wanted to give it to my daughter and
step up to a "better Machine".  I wonder if I made a mistake.  The first loaf
from the Zoji looked perfect and had a uniform texture, but was more like
store bought bread than the bread we love from my Hitachi.  I'm going to keep
experimenting with the Zoji.  I would also like to know if the cake cycle is
worth using. I like to bake and wonder if I will be happy with the Zoji
results.  Does anyone have a TNT recipe for a Zoji cake?
I appreciate any imput.  Thanks.
Polly