re: Cinnamon/Raisin Bread?

gerrymc@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 15:14:00 -0500
v096.n068.2
>From: Debbie Hrabinski <piggie@worldnet.att.net>
>Subject: Cinnamon/Raisin Bread?  & Others
>Date: Mon, 09 Dec 1996 21:19:10 -0500
>
>Hi everyone,
>I'm looking for a good cinnamon/raisin bread that I can make in the abm.
> Also, if u have any other "sweeter" varieties of abm recipes, pls send
>them along.
>thx much,
>Debbie

                    *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                          Cinnamon Raisin Bread

Recipe By     : DAK
Serving Size  : 10   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Dak                              Machine
                Yeast

   1      package       yeast
   3      cups          bread flour
   2      tablespoons   sugar
   1      teaspoon      salt
   2      teaspoons     cinnamon
   1      tablespoon    butter
   1 1/4  cups          milk -- warm
     2/3  cup           raisins, seedless

Place the ingredients in the machine in the order listed.

Select white bread & press start.