Kitchen Aid advocate

bredlady@softdisk.com (G Nuttall)
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 08:07:02 -0600 (CST)
v096.n068.5
I want to send a message to Kent Campbell and thank him for the recipe.  I
also want to tell everyone how simple bread making is with a mixer. My
schedule limits me too,  most of the time.  So, When I'm in a time crunch I
still can "make my bread and eat it too".

I usually go to a slow rise method and let my refrigerator do the work.
it's easy to mix dough the day ( or night) before and let it rise in the fridge!

Of course, you can use about half the yeast and cooler water (60-70
degrees).  This will rise your dough slowly throughout the day.

When you are ready, pull the covered ( mine is usually in the Kitchen Aid
bowl covered) dough out of the fridge and let it come to room temp.

However, I have not waited for several hours either!  Try microrising it in
the microwave ( 15-20 minutes).  Shape it, score it, throw it in the pan.
It really is easy!

Write me if you need instructins on how to microrise!

"when you're a trifle odd you can get away with all sorts of things...makes
you sorry for ordinary folks".

                                                   \\|//
                                                   (0 0)

General Notice....                       *
Do not publish or sell my name,or e mail *
address to any company, or list server   *
with out my written consent.             *