Reddi Sponge

"Natan Gitter" <gitter@satlink.com>
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 11:49:49 -3:00
v097.n002.2
Dear List members,

First of all let me tell you that I enjoy this list very much.

I used to live in the United States and a friend of mine, who owned a
bakery,  used to give me something called Reddi-Sponge ( Instant
Dough developer- 97%milk sway),  for me to make my own bagels at
home.

I recently moved to Argentina and I am unable to get Reddi-Sponge and
 I was wondering if someone on this list knows how to replace this
product for onother one ( more available here in South America).

I would appreciate if you would send your answers to me directly at
gitter@satlink.com (so as not to bother other list-members).

Thank you very much,

Natan Gitter
gitter@satlink.com