salt

Cherie Ambrosino <Cherie_Ambrosino@cch.com>
13 Jan 97 10:28:12
v097.n004.5
Hi all - happy new year [so I'm slow].  Regarding the salt question - I know
what salt is supposed to do, however I used to forget to add it so often that
now I just leave it out - we're quite the salt addicts [with thankfully low
blood pressure!] so I try not to use it when I cook anything - since we add so
much at the table.  I'd try just leaving the salt out of your recipes and see
how it works - although I make bread by hand and mixer, so perhaps I'm
unconsciously filling in for the role the salt plays - what to the abm bakers
say?  Best for the new year - Cherie