Help I've fallen and can't get up

Julie Hedger <tazman2@apci.net>
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 23:34:47 -0500
v097.n006.15
I am new to this list, so here goes.  I have three active children who
just can't resist jumping, running, bouncing balls, or banging in to the
bread machine when in use, they never do these things any other time.
Every time I make a loaf of bread lately it falls, whether the kids are
home or not.  I have tried new recipes, tried recipes, and the boxed
(ready to use) stuff from Wal-Mart.  The yeast is brand new and fresh,
the water is the right temp I tested it to be on the safe side, room
temp ingredients, accurate measurements, everything.  The bread rises
nice and high (some times almost touches the top window)  but when done
baking I have a very flat loaf of bread.  Help?  What can I do? Julie