Zo problems

"shandor@itsnet.com" <shandor@itsnet.com>
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 20:59:21 -0700
v097.n010.3
I have really enjoyed this list but have never posted before.  I lurked for
many months before deciding to purchase a Zo.  I had the exact same
problems that Ellen did.  No matter what I tried the bread would fall.
 Towards the end (before I returned it) it was even burning the bread.
 After 30 days of baking an average of 2-4 loaves a day, I returned it.  I
was lucky enough to get my money back.  We usually ate the bottom part of
the bread, but if it didn't get eaten immediately it would go to waste.
 For some reason it was extremely dry and did not taste well the second
day.  Thank goodness we had chickens to eat what we would not.

I've since gone back to my kitchen aide and am saving my pennies for a
Bosch.  One loaf a day is not enough to keep my family in bread.

Thanks for all of your great recipes.  Our family has enjoyed them very
much!!
Shannon