SAM'S CLUB YEAST

BunnyMama@aol.com
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 22:06:11 -0500 (EST)
v097.n010.19
I know this has been discussed by this group at least twice before, and I do
apologize, but I'm one of those who just doesn't pay attention unless it
applies to me at that moment. Of course now that I've ignored all of your
"Instant Active Dry Yeast" at Sam's Club.

One more time, please -- is this comparable to Rapid Rise Yeast or Active Dry
Yeast?

Thanks -- and I'll try to pay closer attention to the discussions.  And if I
ever find a bread recipe that none of you has tried already, I surely will
share it!

Sharon