Thanks; Jewish Rye

Dan Erwin <dherwin@prairienet.org>
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 15:35:29 -0600 (CST)
v097.n013.4
After posting a request for a recipe for a Jewish Rye bread recipe there
were several responses from the list. I was notified by several
individuals that there is an excellent bread book which has a bread
recipe that would fill my desires. The book, "Secrets of a Jewish Baker"
had what I wanted. It was perfect. It also had much more to offer than
merely a single recipe. The author's techniques were quite interesting
an helpful. A couple of other recipes were given to me, and they were
both quite like the recipe in the bread book. I want to express my
appreciation for the help of other bread bakers on the list who offered
me their time and assistance in helping me to find what I needed.
I have bought the book. Any home baker would find it to be a valuable
addition.

The people on the digegst have been very helpful in learning to master
this self satisfying hobby.

Dan Erwin