Home Bread-Bakers v097.n016.2

orange fluorescent cheese!

bk55238@juno.com (BARBARA J KAYE)
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 17:45:23 PST
Dear Ron,
	Are you referring to the cheddar type cheese powder that comes
with the packages of mac & cheese put out by Kraft foods? If so, you can
purchase the cheese food powder separately in most supermarkets. It is
called Kraft Grated American Cheese Food. hope this is what you were
looking for. Cheers, bk