American Harvest Classic II Bread Machine

George M Wallenberg <geosue@flash.net>
Tue, 04 Mar 1997 22:12:51 -0600
v097.n019.16
I am in the market for a bread machine.  I have seen the American Harves
Classic II Bread Machine.  It looks like a decent machine but I have
never used one.  Has anyone ever used this brand and what were the
results?  I am looking for some honest input on this.  I would hate to
waste my $ on a machine that doesn't hold up.  Any recommendations???
Thanks in advance.  After looking at the archives it looks like there
are many seasoned cooks on this list.  Thanks again   Sue