Boboli Type Pizza Crust

Steve & Jacinda <addicted@fox.nstn.ca>
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 13:52:55 -0500
v097.n021.15
For all those who wanted this recipe - here it is.

Recipe By        :  Marcia
Serving Size    :  1
Categories      :  Machine Bread dough

AMOUNT          MEASURE                 INGREDIENT - PREPARATION METHOD

1                       Cup                                     Water
3                       Cups                                   All Purpose Flour
1                       Teaspoon                           Salt
2                       Tablespoons                      Olive Oil
1                       Tablespoon                        Sugar
2                       Teaspoons                         Active Dry Yeast
1                       Clove                                   Minced Garlic
2                       Teaspoons                          Parmesan Cheese
1/2                    Teaspoon                            Italian Seasoning
                                                                       Parme
san Cheese To Sprinkle

Add all ingredients (except) second parmesan cheese to breadmaker in order
listed by your manufacturer.  It is a good idea to put the garlic down
inside the flour so it does not slow the yeast.  Set breadmaker on dough
setting.  When complete, form two crusts on pizza pans, sprinkle with
parmesan cheese, cover and let rise again.  Bake 5-10 min. at about 450 F
until light brown.  Cool.  Wrap tightly in foil and freeze until you get the
pizza urge.  Great to have around for easy last minute dinners.  Good way
for the kids to make pizza too.
What we do also is make thick crust personal size pizzas.   We split the
dough into 3 and we place the dough into an 8" round cake pan.  To have
thinner crust personal size pizza split the dough into 4.

Good luck for everyone - we really enjoy this recipe.