Bill's ABM Italian Sourdough Bread

"Bill Hatcher" <bhatcher@gc.net>
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 12:27:22 -0500
v097.n023.7
I developed the following recipe from the regular ABM Italian Bread
recipe that I posted some time ago.  We like it even better than the
regular one, which has heretofore been our favorite "everyday" bread
machine loaf. Apologies to those who receive multiple copies due to being
on more than one list.

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                    Bill's ABM Italian Sourdough Bread

Recipe By     : Bill Hatcher <bhatcher@gc.net>
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Breads
                Sourdough                        To/From Breadlist
                To/From Eat-L                    To/From Mc-Recipe

   1      cup           sourdough starter
     3/4  cup           warm water*
   2      tablespoons   oil
   2      teaspoons     salt
   3 1/4  cups          bread flour*
   2 1/4  teaspoons     yeast

Place ingredients in bread machine pan in order given.

Use the "Bread Rapid" or whatever the setting is called on your machine for
reduced cooking time.

*May need to be adjusted, depending on consistency of your sourdough
starter.  Dough should ball and just pull away from sides of pan during
kneading.

Enjoy!

Bill Hatcher
bhatcher@gc.net