A couple of questions.

Darlene Jones <djones@moscow.com>
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 11:42:01 -0800
v097.n023.20
I have just started reading this list and am curious about a couple of
things.

1.  What is the "King Arthur Flour Catalogue"?  Is there "King Arthur
Flour"?  I have never seen it  where we live or have lived
(northern/southern Idaho and British Columbia).  Where can I get one of
those catalogues?

2.  What does this mean  *  Exported from  MasterCook  * ?  What is
MasterCook?  A computer program for chefs/bakers?

3.  I use a Bosch mixer and bake my bread in the oven, can these bread
machine recipes be used for the Bosch instead of the bread machine?  I had
a Bread Man Plus machine for a couple of months in the latter part of '96,
but returned it because the product was soooo inferior to my oven-baked
bread.

Thanks for any help here.

Darlene

djones@moscow.com
Darlene Jones
University of Idaho
Moscow, ID  83843
http://www.uidaho.edu/~jone9538

     "Listen carefully to first criticisms made of your work.  Note
     just what it is about your work that the critics don't like and
     cultivate it. That's the only part of your work that's individual
     and worth keeping."                * Jean Cocteau *