Bread sticking to the ABM pan

Mark and Jenny Wesner <mwnjw@mail.all-net.net>
Sun, 26 Mar 1995 18:04:43 -0500
v097.n026.13
At 11:24 PM 3/21/97 -0800, Lilia wrote:
<The first loaf or two came out
>really nice, but the rest have trouble coming out.  It seems to stick a
>little, and although I usually get it out all in one piece, it is such a
>hassle to get it out I keep thinking that there must be an easier way.  The
>bread itself tastes great, it's just the sticking that is the trouble.  Am
>I maybe trying to take it out too quickly?
>Lilia Prescod

Hi Lilia,

I've had the same trouble, and have found that if I wait for 15 min. to 1/2
hr. after the bread is done to remove it from the pan, I have absolutely no
sticking.  You can speed up the process a bit by removing the pan from the
machine, which cools it faster.  But do give it at least 15 minutes.  That
should solve your problem.  Happy baking!

Jenny