BREADMACHINES OR BAGEL MACHINES

Sherilyn Palmer <dojspalm@web.net>
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 13:20:16 -0500 (EST)
v097.n028.6
I noticed a Bagel Machine in Walmart yesterday.  It looked similar to my
Breadmachine. My question is--can I make bagels as easily in my breadmachine
as this new bagel machine.  One advantage is that the bagel machine has a
separate area for boiling the bagels--this is a plus.

My breadmachine is about three years old (a panasonic) and I guess does not
have all the bells and whistles as new ones--however, it works 100%.  I was
about to experiment with making bagels when I noticed a machine especially
for the purpose.  Does anyone have experience with this type of bagel
machine--is it worth purchasing it--I eat a lot of bagels.

And, my second question, does anyone have experience with making bagels in
the regular breadmachine--and if so, how do you do it.

I am sure someone out there has all these answers.

Thanks in advance

Sherilyn