Re: Requesting a basic bread recipe

harper <harper@tribeca.ios.com>
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 18:07:10 -0500 (EST)
v097.n028.11
Mary,

You will find a variety of non-machine bread recipes on my home page
(address below).  However, I often make "machine" recipes by hand.  I just
mix up the ingredients, adjusting liquid/flour proportions as I would with
any recipe, knead, let rise, shape into a loaf (or rolls), rise again, and
bake at 375F until done.  Is there a particular kind of recipe you're
looking for?

Harper *** Robin Carroll-Mann
harper@tribeca.ios.com
Harper's Bread Basket http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/3967

Daniel and Mary Commini <4christ@bellsouth.net> said:
   I just signed on to this list today, because I just haven't been
finding many bread recipes on the recipe lists I already belonged to.
I was hoping some of you could help me out.  I'm looking for a recipe to
make a basic loaf of bread, in an oven, not a bread maker
[snip]