Dough Relaxer for Pizza

cdryan@juno.com
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 21:36:02 EST
v097.n032.4
Hi everyone!
Was wondering if anyone has any experience with *dough relaxer* added to
pizza dough?  It's on page 9 of the King Arthur Flour catalog.  It is
supposed to make rolling out a thin crust much easier.  I've also seen a
similar product called *dough easy* talked about in a pizza cookbook
recently.  I can never get my dough to roll out very thin---it fights me
all the way.  I've been using frozen pizza dough from my local Italian
bakery, but would like to make my own.  If you've used either product,
I'd love to hear your comments.  Thanks a million.
Cindy
cdryan@juno.com