Re: Digest bread-bakers.v097.n032

Sophie <Sophie@concentric.net>
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 18:19:39 -0400
v097.n033.6
> I have a Breadman bread machine, 1 1/2 loaf size, and am very happy with
> it.  I have a couple of relatives who live alone and am wondering if
> there are any machines that make smaller loafs.

I have a Sanyo bread machine that makes one pound loafs.  Perfect for
me, and I have never made a loaf that didn't come out perfectly, despite
the machine's lack of settings.  I've had it for a few years, and don't
know anything about the current availability.  I know Sanyo made a later
version that made bigger loaves, but don't know what's on the market
now.

Sophie