Sundried Tomato, Poppy And Sesame Seeds Bread

Fri, 25 Apr 1997 21:41:35 -0700
v097.n033.10
I wanted to make something different to go with tonite's dinner and I
couldn't find anything that looked "right" to me.  So I concocted this.  It
turned out very well.  Quite tasty and very fluffy.  It rose very high...so
if you want it to be a bit more dense cut the water a bit.

Reggie

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

           Sundried Tomato, Poppy And Sesame Seeds Bread <R T>

Recipe By     : Reggie Dwork <reggie@jeff-and-reggie.com>
Serving Size  : 16   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Bread/Muffins/Rolls
                Low Fat

   2 1/4  Tsp           Active Dry Yeast
   2 3/4  C             Bread Flour
     1/2  C             Sun-Dried Tomatoes -- Not Oil-Packed
   1      Tbsp          Poppy Seeds
   1      Tbsp          Toasted Sesame Seeds
   1      Tsp           Salt
   1 1/2  Tbsp          Honey
   1 1/2  Tsp           Wonderslim -- *Or 1 T Oil
     1/4  C             Nonfat Milk
   1      C             Water

I toasted the sesame seeds till they were very lightly colored and snipped
the sun-dried tomatoes into large pieces.

I put all the ingredients into the baking basket and set it for light crust
and pushed start.

This was a very light loaf of incredibly tasting bread!!

Entered into MasterCook and created for you by Reggie Dwork
<reggie@jeff-and-reggie.com>

NOTES : Cal  104.8
Fat  1g
Carb  20.4g