Help

Jerry Morris <jerrym@comlinear.nsc.com>
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 08:23:26 -0600 (MDT)
v097.n033.16
I just found this list and was hoping i could get help.

A couple years ago I got a Welbuilt Bread Maker. I live at
5000 ft altitude if it makes a differance. But I have yet to make
a good loaf of bread.

A friend that makes great bread has even tried in my machine and
got the same results.

The bread always come out heavy.  I have used mixes, her recipe
the recipe which came withe the machine. different brands of yeast,
recipes from books... ect.

I get this very heavy bread.. I gave up ..

Now that I have found this list I was hoping someone could help me.

Should i trash this machine and get anothe brand? Or what else would
others try?  More water, more flower, more yeast, more shugar????

I gave up but... but I love homemade bread??? please help..

jerry