Magic Mill Mixer

Dbbr <dbbr@ibm.net>
Sun, 04 May 1997 11:48:23 -0400
v097.n035.4
I was thinking of getting a Magic Mill Mixer.  My Kitchen Aid has burned
out  a few times and I heard this mixer can do  many loafs of bread without
a problem.  Does anyone have the Magic Mill Mixer and could you tell me if
it works well? Can you use it to make cakes? I was all set to get it when I
read a message at the Village Baker Web sight from someone who said her
Magic Mill Mixer burned out. I e-mailed her but she never responded.
Everyone else I asked about the machine said it is great but this is from
people who sell the machine. I appreciate you help.            Deborah