INFO: What's your favorite bread machine?

"Kim Kiernan" <kimk@pacbell.net>
Wed, 21 May 1997 20:55:45 +0000
v097.n037.18
Hi all -

I have been bread machine baking for 7 years now.  My DAK (original
model) machine died on me.  I can't do w/o a bread machine.  The
thought of having to buy store bought bread - yuk!  I need your help
as there are so many different machines out there.  What is your
favorite.

Please copy posts directly to me, as I need to make a decision
quickly.  Thanks for your help.

I'd like a bread machine esp. with a whole wheat feature, and I'm
intrigued with the quick bread and jam making features.  Anyone ever
use these features?

Kim Kiernan
kimk@pacbell.net