Re: Wheat bread recipe (was Crumbly texture)

"Bill Hatcher" <bhatcher@gc.net>
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 07:05:56 -0400
v097.n039.2
This is by far the best ABM wheat bread recipe I have found.

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                     Whole Wheat Bread (Fleishmann's)

Recipe By     : Fleishmann's Yeast
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Breads
                To/From Bakery-Shoppe            To/From Breadlist

   1      cup           water -- plus 2 tablespoons
   1      tablespoon    butter or margarine
   1      teaspoon      salt
   1 1/2  cups          whole wheat flour
   1 1/2  cups          bread flour
   1      tablespoon    sugar
   2      teaspoons     yeast

Place ingredients in bread machine pan in order listed.

Use regular or timed bake cycle.

Regards.

Bill Hatcher
bhatcher@gc.net