Re: Blank

BillyFish@aol.com
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 01:56:01 -0400 (EDT)
v097.n041.12
SUSAN W. BEALE" <sbeale@osf1.gmu.edu> asked

>I'm checking to see if any other Zo owners have trouble getting the
>finished loaf of bread off the paddle.The paddle doesn't just come off
>with the bread, and vice versus.  On ocassion after much pulling on the
>bread to get it out, there wasn't much left of the bread. I've thought
>about oiling it but wonder if that would accomplish anything.  I'm open to
>suggestions.

I have had similar problems.  After the pan is cooled, pull out the kneading
bar.  Turn the pan upside down.  Then wiggle the paddle back and forth from
the bottom by turning the shaft.  Bang the pan gently against the table.  The
bread works its way out with or without the paddle embedded in it

William Buchman