Bread Machine Recommendation Wanted

mikeb@discoveryonline.com (mikeb)
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 08:45:46 -0400
v097.n048.18
I teach full-time and don't have time to bake bread as often as I would
like so it does sound like an appliance that would help me.  I just
hesitate to buy an appliance that I might have trouble using.  I read
about all these bread flops from machines and get scared off a bit.

What I would like from a machine is:
* a loaf that looked good because I would like to bring bread to
shut-ins.
*a machine that is not complicated to use or has a lot of problems that
I have to spend months experimenting with it.
*can handle whole grains (but I will probably be making half ww and half
white most of the time.)
*sweet breads would be nice.
*I don't want my first machine to cost a lot of money. I'll upgrade if I
end up using it a lot.

I don't care at all about the jam, butter, etc.  I want a bread machine.
I know how to make jam and butter the old-fashioned way <smile>.

Thanks for your help!
:) Donna