ABM recipes doubled

"Dick Smith" <richard.smith@moa.net>
Sat, 23 Aug 1997 13:06:56 -0400
v097.n053.19
This is my first post to this list. I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of
it so far.  I have a Toastmaster Bread Maker that I have used and used and
it's till going strong.  From time to time I like to make bread using my
Kitchen-Aid mixer.  I'm wondering if there's a rule of thumb regarding
doulbing ABM recipes.  Do you simply double everything or is the amount of
liquid, for instance, less or more than for one loaf in the machine?

Any thoughts?

Dick Smith
Royal Oak, MI, where it's a gorgeous fall day. :)
And two loaves of Honey Oatmeal Bread are rising as I write this.