pumpkin bread

Lobo119@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 03 Nov 1997 10:08:41 -0700
v097.n068.10
I've been out of town and am catching up on the list ....

Cheryl posted a recipe for pumpkin bread on 10/12/97 and I'd like to add my
2 cents worth .... add fresh or frozen raspberries (not too many or the
bread gets soggy) ... use the frozen kind that don't have juice, but just
roll around in the bag like marbles.  Don't thaw them, you don't want their
juice to come out beforehand (or you might, and substitute some of juice
for some of the liquid ... I haven't tried that).  Absolutely scrumptious!
You'd probably want to leave out the dates if you do this, but maybe not.

Lobo