Potato Bread

Sally Eisenberg <sparky@netgate.net>
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 13:24:46 -0800
v097.n071.10
  Hi All,

Of the three recipes from Elizabeth M. Harbison's The Bread Machine Baker
that I have posted, this is my favorite so far. I would like to recommend
her book to you all. Her recipes are quick and easy to make , but most
important they taste really good.

Sally E.

                  *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                            Potato Loaf Bread

Recipe By     : Elizabeth M. Harbison
Categories    : Bread Machine

   2      teaspoons     yeast or 1/2 a package
   2      cups          bread flour
   1      Tablespoon    sugar
   1 1/2  teaspoons     salt
   1      Tablespoon    butter
     1/4  cup           instant mashed potato flakes
   1      cup           milk

Put the first 5 ingredients into the bread machine's baking dish. Sprinkle
the mashed potato flakes over the hot milk in a separate bowl and stir. Cool
to warm and add to the ingredients in the dish and push  "Start".

NOTES : This is a very tasty potato bread.  Makes great sandwitches.