Help on Bag order!

Kim Aposporos <apropo1@giftbagz.com>
Tue, 09 Dec 1997 06:02:51 -0800
v097.n077.16
Thanks to everyone who has visited our website at www.giftbagz.com to
see our BakerBagz! I need help!  Did anyone place an order 12/8 for some
bags - I received one with no name, address, phone or email address (but
they referenced the bread digest)!  Most people don't know this, but
when you submit a form on a website, it goes to the web hosting
service.  When the  information is  forwarded from the web host, it does
not contain the email of the original sender (only the webhost
address)!  So I have no way to locate this person!

Thanks for your help and Happy Baking!!
Kim <apropo1@giftbagz.com>