Baking utensils

Frances Segerson <spicyfajitas@worldnet.att.net>
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 22:12:16 -0500
v097.n082.18
Regarding Annette in Germany's request for <a mail-order shop
who shipped bakery utils I need to Germany>,

You may wish to look at King Arthur Flour's web page at
http://www.kingarthurflour.com/welcome.html They have a catalog of
baking equipment, some of it is shown on their web page. Although they
don't take orders by e-mail, you could probably send them an e-mail
asking for their catalog.

They have an 800 number (I don't think it would work in Germany, but I'd
try it first). Their postal address is The King Arthur Flour Baker's
Catalogue, R.R. 2, Box 56, Norwich, VT 05055.

There may be other sources as well, but this is one that I know. Good
luck.