Re: archives

"Ellen C." <ellen@elekta.com>
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 11:01:22 -0500
v098.n001.4
Hi Donna. Since I'm a Mac user, too, Reggie sent your note on to to me.

Stuffit will unzip ".zip" files. So all you have to do is download the
archive(s) you want and run it through Stuffit.

Beware of which archive file you are downloading, though. IF you are a
MasterCook user, then you want "b3q96mcf.zip", and after unzipping it, you
will
have a MC cookbook that you can open from MC on either a Windows or Mac
system.

If you don't have MC, then you want the "b3q96mxp.zip" file and after using
Stuffit, you will have a text file. This you open with any text editor or word
processor. (IE, Simple Text, Claris, etc)

You use a Mac, so you know this had to be an easy answer!  :-)

Let me know if you need more help.

--
Ellen C.
ellen@brakes.elekta.com