happy new year

gladys m hayward <ghayward@illuminet.net>
Sun, 04 Jan 1998 10:49:55 -0500
v098.n001.11
hello  and  happy new year!!

i know there must be many who are joining the bread digest for the first
time right after getting some neat bread machines in their christmas
sock!!!

boy are you all in for a treat... (now you purist old fashioned bread
makers... don't get in an uproar... i still like to do some breads the old
fashioned way too..grin)

i have seen bread maker problems listed on here too...
and of course you will get those at times... but i do heartily agree with
dorothy vaccaro who said she got her bread pan replaced after she
"COMPLAINED LOUDLY"  to the manufacturer.......  i think we have to learn
how to do that.... and get our money's worth...

now... one other thing... i have had my regal for quite a while now... and
i still consider myself on the novice rolls compared to some on the digest
who really know the ins and outs of bread making...

but... if you really want a bread cook book... that has recipes that really
work in bread machines... do try the "electric bread" ...
cookbook...published by innovative cooking enterprises.... i have made any
number of breads from that book... never had a failure.... and they have
really great advice... their team tried the recipes in allllll kinds of
machines... and they have the recipes for both the small loaves... and the
larger loaves... so..
for someone starting out with a new machine... this is a wonderful book....
you will really enjoy having bread successes right off the bat!!!

soo.... happy bread making and welcome to the "newbies" on the digest!!!
have fun!!! eat wholesome breads... live a more healthy lifestyle!!!  smile!!

best regards...

gladys