French Honey Bread

SmokeyKat4 <SmokeyKat4@aol.com>
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 08:07:44 EST
v098.n002.15
Hi everyone! I made this last night and my family just loved it. It's an easy
recipe and can be made with the timer.  I made the small loaf and my machine
is good for 1 lb. or 1 1/2 lbs. This is a slightly sweet lightly colored
bread. It has a crispy crust and it is a high riser! The small size was just
right. If I made the medium it would have hit the top of the machine. I got
the recipe from The Bread Machine Cookbook by Donna German.
Here is the recipe...Enjoy!
Barbara

French Honey Bread

                        Small                     Medium
Large
Water                3/4 cup                   1 1/8 cup
1 1/4 cup
Honey                2 tsp.                     1 tbl.
1 1/2 tbl.
Olive Oil             2 tsp.                     1 tbl.
1 1/2 tbl.
Salt                   1/2 tsp.                    3/4 tsp.
1 tsp.
Sugar                  3/4 tsp.                   1 tsp.
1 1/2 tsp.
Bread Flour          2 cups                    3 cups
3 1/2 cups
Yeast                   1 1/2 tsp.                2 tsp.
2 1/2 tsp.