Donna Rathmell German Books

JaMer49 <JaMer49@aol.com>
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 10:36:37 EST
v098.n004.6
The wonderful bread machine cookbooks by Donna Rathmell German have recently
been available at Sam's.  I went there looking for the Fleischmann's yeast,
and found these as well!  List price is $8.95.  Sam's had the price listed at
$4.69; however the cash register rang it up at $3.59!  What a savings!  I
bought all of the books and I'm in bread machine heaven!  I hav a new Oster
1-1/2 lb. machine that is wonderful; however the paddle sticks in it regularly
and won't come out unless it is soaked in water.  I wondered if spraying it
with nonstick cooking spray would help.  Does anyone have any ideas for this?

Jeanie Callaghan
Visit my recipe section at http://members.aol.com/JaMer49/jean.html