about Peter's class

Sun, 17 May 1998 17:33:55 -0700
v098.n040.5
Jeff and I attended Peter Reinhart's bread class yesterday (Sat, 5/16).  We
are both **so** thrilled that we did.  The 3 hrs was packed with fun, info,
wonderful smells and flavors and gifts of starter!!  Peter is an
inspirational teacher and can sure make a fabulous loaf of sourdough bread.
I don't particularly like sours ... they always seemed pretty boring to
me... but the flavors that he gets with his are truly phenomenal.

If any of you ever get to attend his class *please* do so.  It is
wonderful.  Plus you get some wonderful breads to sample.

Reggie & Jeff