7-grain cereal

"Russell J. Fletcher" <gimplimp@teleport.com>
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 14:07:07 -0700
v098.n044.13
On Monday, May 25, 1998 10:38 PM, bread-bakers-errors@lists.best.com
[SMTP:bread-bakers-errors@lists.best.com] wrote:
> not been able to find any thing called
> 7-grain cereal. I did find a box of whole grains called 7-grain cereal
> in the "health food" aisle that must be cooked (20 min in boiling water)
> before eating. Is this the stuff I should buy? And if so, do I cook it
> before using it in my bread recipe?
> Thanks,
> J. Fidler
> jgfidler@richnet.net

that was the right stuff.  The only brand I can find is Bob's Red Mill
(maybe because I live less than a hundred miles from there)?
You can find 7 grain and 10 grain.  You do not have to cook it.
I haven't heard anyone that does so (maybe others I don't know do).
Russ

----
Russell Fletcher gimplimp@teleport.com or cccwebauthor@bigfoot.com
living in rainy Camas WA USA. I need a flashlight so I don't have to
open the ABM to see the bread rise  http://www.teleport.com/~gimplimp/