2 ABM recipes X-post Certainly Citrus Bread 1.5 lb. (Bread

"Russell J. Fletcher" <gimplimp@teleport.com>
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 19:06:07 -0700
v098.n046.18
)     Cottage Dill Bread 1.5 lb. (Bread Machine)

Certainly Citrus Bread 1.5 lb. (Bread Machine)
Cottage Dill Bread 1.5 lb. (Bread Machine)

Certainly citrus was so good that when I took a
loaf to work for Bread Day, I never even got any
of the loaf!  Good thing I had tried it before
I brought it to work 8-)

Cottage Dill my wife liked, but I didn't care for.

Russ

                    *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

              Certainly Citrus Bread 1.5 lb. (Bread Machine)

Recipe By     : Electric Bread, p. 46
Categories    : 30 % Cff Or Less                 Bread Machine

   1      cup           water
     1/4  cup           orange marmalade
   2      Tablespoons   margarine -- (recipe says butter)
   1      Tablespoon    lemon juice
   1      Tablespoon    lime juice
   3      cups          white bread flour
   2      Tablespoons   dry milk
   1      Tablespoon    sugar
   1 1/2  teaspoons     salt
     1/8  teaspoon      lemon peel
   1      Tablespoon    active dry yeast -- 1 1/2 tsp rapid rise

This recipe can be used with the regular or rapid bake cycles.
(Oster machine #2)

This bread book has a nice, good size color picture for each bread recipe.

Russell Fletcher cccwebauthor@bigfoot.com

                   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                    *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                Cottage Dill Bread 1.5 lb. (Bread Machine)

Recipe By     : Electric Bread, p. 48
Categories    : 30 % Cff Or Less                 Bread Machine

     3/4  cup           water
     3/4  cup           cottage cheese, lowfat -- small curd
   1 1/2  Tablespoons   margarine -- (recipe says butter)
   3      cups          white bread flour
   1 1/2  Tablespoons   dry milk
   2      Tablespoons   sugar
   1 1/2  teaspoons     salt
   1      Tablespoon    dry onion
   1      Tablespoon    dill seed
   1      Tablespoon    dill weed
   1      Tablespoon    active dry yeast -- (or 2 tsp fast rise)

This recipe can be used with the regular or rapid bake cycles.
(Oster machine #2)

"The liquid in cottage cheese varies.  If your dough is too dry, try adding
water a teaspoon at a time during the kneading until dough appears moist and
pliable."

My wife really likes this bread.

This bread book has a nice, good size color picture for each bread recipe

Russell Fletcher cccwebauthor@bigfoot.com

----
Russell Fletcher gimplimp@teleport.com or cccwebauthor@bigfoot.com
living in rainy Camas WA USA. I need a flashlight so I don't have to
open the ABM to see the bread rise  http://www.teleport.com/~gimplimp/
If you have ICQ my ICQ # is 1210346.