Horizontal Bread Makers

REARDOM@aol.com
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 23:14:28 EDT
v098.n056.4
Ray asks about any experience we've had with horizontal bread makers.

I too have been in the market for a new bread machine and first tried the
Regal Kitchen Pro. I made 6 different batches in this machine and not one
turned out well. I think it may be because it has only one paddle and the
ingredients didn't get mixed in well and the loaf didn't ever turn out nice
and smooth.  I recently tried a Breadman machine (vertical loaf) but it was SO
LOUD I returned it after making the first loaf.

Haven't yet found a permanent replacement. I'd love to hear what anyone else
has to say about horizontal machines and their experiences.

Jill