Target of bread bakers list

Sun, 09 Aug 1998 21:53:28 -0700
v098.n057.9
Since I am the list owner I want this list to be for all bread bakers no
matter what method they use.  I don't care if it is made completely by
hand, using a bread machine, hand mixer, stand mixer, food processor or any
other way anyone makes bread.  Bread is the real focus.  Many people feel
that their way is the "right" way to do it ... but the right way to do
anything is to just do it and enjoy it.  I make breads many ways ... and
some loaves come out better then others ... but that isn't due to the
method but to me who is making it.

I really don't like it when people start arguing over which way is best ...
do what suits you and your needs/abilities.  No one is the same and we
don't all have to make it using a particular method.

If anyone has any problems with this policy ... PLEASE feel free to take it
up with me directly ... my address is <reggie@jeff-and-reggie.com> ... now ... back
to baking bread!!

Reggie
--
Reggie Dwork                        | Om Mani Padme Hung
reggie@jeff-and-reggie.com                   |