The price of KitchenAid Mixers

Ruth Provance <rprovanc@gmu.edu>
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 10:01:51 -0700
v098.n061.18
<<I was gonna say something about how expensive the Kitchen Aid mixers
are then I realized that my last ABM cost more then the mixer. I can't
see paying $300 for a big mixer but for a bread machine, no problem.
<grin>  To each his own. >>

I agree, to each his own, but I saw a "classic" KitchenAid mixer in
Target the other day for $119, and it didn't seem to be a special
price.  This is the mixer with the 250 watt motor, the same one that I
have used without trouble for 18 years.  If you are considering buying a
big mixer, this might be a good chance.  If you want to hold out for the
great big ones, well, can't help you!

Keep baking bread by whatever method gets the job done!

Ruth