Culinary Street Fair Marks CCA Birthday

p.reinhart@prodigy.com (MR JOSEPH D REINHART)
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 03:57:56, -0500
v098.n066.15
Reggie,
   Believe it or not, I will be in Minneapolis this weekend attending the
Bread Bakers Guild Board Meeting at the National Baking Center. However,
Keith Giusto of Giusto Mills will be making bread all day in a wood burning
oven parked in the middle of Polk St.! Great fun!!!

   By the way, my book will be out in three weeks. The new title is: "Crust
& Crumb: Master Formulas For Serious Bread Bakers" (Ten Speed Press). It's
going to be beautiful--with color photos by Teri Sandison--one of the best.
If you want to let the folks on the list know, I'd be happy to send them a
signed copy for $32.00 (includes shipping, handling, and sales tax). They
can e-mail me at:
or just send a check to:
  PO Box 12325
  Santa Rosa, CA 95406
(no credit cards, please). I'll send them out as soon I get them in, in
about three weeks.

   I'll send you a listing of some of my upcoming public classes if you
think the others would like to know. By the way, I should soon have a
website up with bread essays and the like. I'll let you know when (probably
in October sometime).

   Enjoy the Street Fair!

   Best Regards,
   Peter