Bread Without Wheat

Jean Sutherland <jsuth@internetcds.com>
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 21:14:41 -0700
v098.n067.8
A friend of mine needs to remove wheat from her diet for a short time,
though gluten appears to be all right.  I would like to prepare some
bread for her that is not made from wheat, though gluten can be added.
I know that within the last couple of months a rice bread was posted and
I reviewed that recipe and it doesn't fit the bill.  Also, recently
their was a long rye bread recipe that was too complicated for this
purpose.  Does anyone have a nice, simple bread recipe that doesn't
contain any wheat but gluten and can contain: rye, barley, oats, and/or
corn meal?  I appreciate any information that might be helpful here.

Jean
jsuth@internetcds.com