Australian education

Wed, 23 Sep 1998 09:43:22 -0700
v098.n068.9
These are classes that my friend, Tamara, teaches in Australia.  So any of
you who live in AU or are traveling there during this time period here are
some classes to keep you occupied.

Tamara's Kitchen
490 Tooronga Rd
East Hawthorne
Victoria, AU 3123

Class Schedule - Spring 1998

October

Breadmaking
A four week course - $200.00
Beginning Thursday 8th October at 7.45pm only

Breadmaking doesn't need to be a forgotten skill. The bread you make at
home is more flavoursome than any you buy and is healthier too.
Breadmaking is incredibly therapeutic and enjoyable, helping to relieve
the stress that so many of us find hard to release. This 'fully hands on'
course covers loaves of bread, bagels, Jewish egg loaf, onion rolls,
savoury stuffed crescents, coffee scrolls, sticky buns, French sticks,
real butter croissants, pumpernickel and rye breads. We also cover the
making of sourdough breads and will guarantee that after this course you
will make great bread every time.

Tamara can also be seen teaching at the following venues.

Australian Food Expos
Melbourne Festival of Health and Harmony Expo 9-11th October

PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR BOOKINGS OR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS.
Kevin Milstein <attkevin@iaccess.com.au>