Re: Digest bread-bakers.v098.n081

MowMow Kitty <kitty@squonk.net>
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 05:16:03 -0500 (EST)
v098.n083.4
This one is our absolute favorite. I make it all the time. It is delicious
with butter, honey, jam, Nutella, or to use as a sandwich bread.
	Rebecca

                    *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                            St. Basil's Bread

Recipe By     : Book 2
Serving Size  : 10   Preparation Time :0:15
Categories    : International And Holiday        Sweet

   2      teaspoons     yeast
   3      cans          bread flour
   1      dash          ground cloves
     1/2  teaspoon      nutmeg
     1/4  teaspoon      cinnamon
     1/2  teaspoon      grated lemon peel
     1/2  teaspoon      salt
     1/2  cup           sugar
   2      whole         eggs
   4      tablespoons   butter or margarine
     3/4  cup           milk

Add ingredients according to the recommendation of the machine.

This is really one of our favorites.
Typed by Kay Hitchcock

NOTES : Med scale to 7
Sm scale to 5
Traditional Greek bread usually served with 1 coin hidden inside
which bestows luck upon the finder. Do not add a coin to your machine
but you may add a single raisin at the beep.
This is a delicious sweet bread and makes wonderful sandwiches.
12-24-94