garlic puree

"Bob Leonard, Jr." <bleonard@bobleonard.com>
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 07:23:19 -0600
v099.n017.9
Ann wrote:

--------------- MESSAGE bread-bakers.v099.n016.2
---------------

From: Ann Schemmer <ann@acsnet.com>
Subject: Garlic Bread!??
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:52:43 -0600

Dear Martha,
in your recipe, TRUE Garlic Bread, you put down

     1 garlic,puree,   roasted

........my question is   ............

     1 what??????????

my garlic heads vary in size from very small to
gargantuan......

Ann Schemmer
lover of garlic

Bob, another garlic lover, replied:

Below is a copy of a posting that I saved a long time ago.
I LOVE roasted garlic, you get the flavor but not the "bite"
so you can use MUCH more and get much more flavor.  I like
it as a spread for bread, but now may try this recipe and
use it in the bread.  Thanks.

--
Bob Leonard, Jr.
bleonard@bobleonard.com