Classes at Summer Loaf '99

Sat, 19 Jun 1999 23:07:36 -0700
v099.n030.1
Please read Michael Zusman's message in this digest about the Summer Loaf
festival in Portland, OR.  There will be some wonderful speakers there this
summer and Portland is a delightful place to visit.

>From personal experience, we strongly recommend that you attend Peter
Reinhart's class.  He is a very informative and entertaining teacher.  We
have not had the pleasure of attending classes by the other speakers, but
we are sure that they too will be excellent.

So, if you can make it to Portland, please go to Summer Loaf.  Remember to
pay careful attention, take detailed notes and make a full report to Bread
Bakers Digest, as we won't be able to be there this year.

Reggie & Jeff